HOW TO MAKE YOUR CALL CENTER A PROFIT CENTERScimitar Global Services Limited
This requires that business who want to be customer centric must roll out or upgrade their customer engagement channels to an omnichannel customer relationship management.
In an omnichannel set up, all the touch points which simply means the communication channels through which a customer can reach or communicate with your business such as Telephony/IPBX, Email, Webchat, SMS and What’s app as well as social media are connected and integrated to the back office to provide seamless and consistent customer experience round the clock.
This means that the customer can receive service at any time of his or convenience through any channel of choice and should it be a request for support, there is a process for a first call resolution. And should there be need to escalate beyond the touch point, there is a structed resolution time with escalation and notification within set Service level agreement,
So, an Omnichannel contact center is an upgrade from the normal call center telephony set up where agents can take inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers; to a multi-channel model which supports many touch points, and these touch points are integrated with a Contact center CRM for Contact center Automations to efficiently capture and manage all interactions conversation can be maintained across channels.
With Omnichannel contact center, agents are armed with the right information as well as the interactions history of the customers displayed in a single agent for a first call resolution or a very short turnaround time within SLA. This creates a seamless customer experience where customers can use any channel of choice that most suits them and their needs, and still receive the standard of customer experience they expect from your business.
Here some benefit having an omnichannel
- Customers has the option of engaging with your business across channels.
- Your business can also support customers on their preferred channels – Email, Voice, social media & Chat
- You can tailor your services and communication to the needs of the customer by setting automation rules with time-related trigger escalations for back-office integration within service levels standards.
- A single agent desktop makes the customer service experience and journey effortless for both agent and customer.
- You offer first call resolution with agents armed with the interaction history of your customers
- With fast resolution processes agent can upsell the customer who contact the contact center for more revenue for the business, making the contact center a profit center.
- Your Contact center managers and supervisors can monitor activities for improved performance in real-time for information about all interaction channels and the agents involved in the interactions as well as the context of interactions.
- Your Contact center managers and supervisors can run smart reports and run analysis from the robust operations reports for performance improvement
- Management and all relevant stakeholders have insights for proper decision making.
- You can grow your business by maintaining trust and lasting relationships with your customers, through every step of the customer journey.
As a customer centric, who wants to stand out and grow your business, do not assume that adopting an Omnichannel strategy applies to only to larger organizations; the understanding is that you must continuously improve both your processes and technology as well as empower your employees to ensure that you deliver quality service to your customers. So any business that offers products and services and aftersales support to customers must consider taking the omnichannel approach as businesses of any size can see improvements if well implemented especially with plans to scale as you grow.
Scimitar Global Services Limited in partnership with our OEM/technology partners provides Omnichannel Contact Center Solution giving your businesses a robust channel for new and existing customers that have inquiries about the business or complaints on your services to deliver great service on-demand, allowing them to do so over any channel of choice with the same quality experience for improved customer satisfaction and loyalty which in turn increase business revenue. With an Omnichannel strategy, your contact center becomes a contact center, an additional sales channel to our sales and marketing departments.
Contact SGSL to be able to Generate More Revenue And Improve Customer Satisfaction And Loyalty By Creating A Consistent, And Personalized Customer Relationship Management Processes With SGSL Solutions.