SGSL is committed to protecting your privacy during your visits, using this website, availing the products and services and we also recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times.
We protect your personal information on the Internet to an equivalent high standard to that you experience through any other channels through which we may interact with you.
The Features of the Policy:
All Information collected shall only be used to provide the Customer with the best possible services.
The Customer Information shall not be shared with any external organisation unless the same is necessary to enable SGSL to provide you services. Needless to add, confidentiality norms as applicable to us as a busines shall be adhered to.
The information we hold about you is confidential. We will only disclose it outside SGSL domain when:
- you give us your consent;
- it is needed by certain reputable third parties involved in running accounts and/or providing services for you (for example, credit reference agencies who do credit checks for us);
- in order to obtain professional advice;
- we or others need to investigate or prevent crime (e.g. to fraud prevention agencies);
- the law permits or requires it, or any regulatory or governmental body requests or requires it, even without your consent, or;
- there is a duty to the public to reveal the information;
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with you for training purposes, so that we can check any instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service. We will monitor network traffic from time to time for the purposes of backup and problem solving and in order to ensure that you are not misusing any of the services provided to you.
Scimitar Global Services Limited (SGSL) values your relationship and will at all times strive to ensure your privacy.
Please note that this policy will be reviewed, and may change, from time to time. The revised policy will be posted to this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
Any decision made by us in relation to the services provided to you shall be final.
If you feel your privacy has been breached by us, then please write to:
The Director, Customer Services
Scimitar Global Services Limited
10 Trombi Close, Ladipo Estate