Contact Center Solution
Do You Need A Call Center Solution For Your Business?
Yes? Awesome! You are in the right place but first, let us understand what the Technology is first. A Call Center Solution a combination of Software and Hardware Technology designed to automate and improve effective management of inbound and outbound interactions of an organization with its customers and prospects to enhance customer experience from all its touch points. It has Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and Predictive Dialing (PD) features for effective Call Routing for all interactions. Some Call Center Technology now come with Ticketing, Email and Social Media Management module making it now Contact Center Technology.
This Technology Solution is normally used in a Contact Center or Call Center, which is the customer service unit or department of an organization where they receive and manage all inbound communications from and also make outbound communications to both new and existing customers. This communication is mostly through telephone calls and the customer service team also know as Agents, that receive the inbound calls are expected to act as advisory and support Staff to the callers. Also note that Contact center communications also includes Email, SMS and Chat from the website; depending on the type of business or the size of the organization as it were. Big and complex organizations like Banks, Insurance companies and Manufacturing companies ensure to have a Contact center where all their organization’s customer traffic is targeted to for easier management, instead of the customers visiting the branch for inquiries and complaints management.
Key Call Center Software Features:
- Auto Dialer: An automated system to improve outbound calling
- PACE: Intelligent dialing algorithms to improve call connects
- Preview Dialer: View customer information prior to making the call
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Encourage self-service with an effective inbound system
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD): Route the calls to the most suitable agent for First call resolution FCR
- Click-to-Call: Eliminate manual dialing with just a click
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Customer information at your fingertips for better conversion
- Reporting and Dashboards: Graphs and charts with all call center metrics
- Report scheduling: Export and schedule relevant reports
- Voice logger: Keep a record of all your inbound and outbound calls for future action
- Wallboard: Inform the business heads and agents about shared goals and targets
- Call Monitoring: Track the call quality for better conversations
- Omnichannel Support: Interact with customers across channels such as chat, email, call, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, WhatsApp
- Automation Rules: Optimize your call center with dynamic algorithms
- Unified Agent Desktop: Holistic view of the customer journey irrespective of the channel
- Ameyo Synthesizer: Interaction workflow designer
It is traditional for companies that offer financial Services or even retail services to mass market to have call centers for the purpose of managing complaints, handling inquiries and offering customers support. With a contact center Solution, your customer relationship teams will be able to communicated with a wide variety of your prospects and customers and will be able to effectively manage them with a Robust CRM tool which your marketing & operations teams are going to need to access the contact data on a regular basis.
So If you’re looking for the best Call Center Solution or technology to improve your customer experience, with first call resolution; giving you a holistic view of all customer interactions regularly, you have come to the right place.
Call Centre Software Provider in Nigeria
As a Call Center software provider in Nigeria, Scimitar Global Services Limited (SGSL) in partnership with its OEM/Technology partners provides a robust and dynamic Omni-channel contact center solution to Businesses; enabling them to serve and manage their customer relationships in fastest time possible. Our Contact center solution supports both automated inbound and Outbound communications from Telephone calls, Email, SMS, Chat and social engagements and it is designed to be highly flexible and scalable as per business requirements.
Nigeria is touted to be the next big-thing when it comes to the call center Technology industry due to its huge pool of resources – both human as well as the emerging infrastructure development. Any organization which cares about its customers and is looking to grow their business, needs to deploy a call center software which supports it in their growth story.
Choosing the Right Call Center Solution Provider and Technology
Once you have recognized the need for a Call Center Solution, you need to find a suitable vendor like SGSL who meets your requirements. We understand that there are plenty of call center solution Software and providers in Nigeria but here are some pointers that can help you to shortlist the right vendor for you:
- Industry Knowledge and Experience: It is important to be on the same page when you are doing business with someone. The least of it is relevant industry knowledge. Choose a vendor who understands your industry and has credibility in that space.
- Cost-effectiveness: The first step is to establish your budget and then find a vendor who can provide the best ROI within that. Talking about the licenses and out of the box features should be cost-effective to be truly successful.
- Technical Stack: Once you have listed down the features that you definitely need in a call center software for you to achieve your business goals, make sure the Call Centre software vendor can provide them to you.
- Scalability: Whether you are just starting your business or its well established, having a vendor who can match your pace of growth is what you should be looking for. As the business grows so does the number of licenses required and any infrastructural or personnel scalability as well.
- Support: Look for a vendor who has the resources to cater to your needs efficiently. Emergency can strike anytime – sudden downtime or a technical glitch, their support team needs to be available with an effective solution in minimum time
- Options: At SGSL, we always give you affordable call center solutions with options to choose from, base on your requirements, roadmap and Budget. You will have the opportunity to see and weigh your options and really do not need to break the bank for a quality solution to meet your call center needs.
All these competences we bring to the table when you have SGSL in partnership with our OEM partners as your choice vendor for your call center need. This is because we only bring solutions to the table not just the technology as we work with you to provide you an end to end solution. This includes both your software and hardware requirements as well as telecoms connections and Vanity numbers. We go with you the whole nine yards and as far as you want us to go with you.
1. Ameyo – The Call Center Software of Choice
Ameyo being one of the leading call center solution providers in Nigeria with more than a decade in the business and 2000+ global customer base provides a robust, future-ready contact centers for enterprises of all sizes.
Ameyo offers a CX rich solution which is scalable, easy to use, agent friendly yet affordable.
Ameyo being a platform build to solve all the customer experience problems offers a robust Contact Center Solution. The solution aims to enable all organizations – SMEs or Enterprises in managing their customer interactions along with getting rid of the siloed operations and workforce management.
2. HoduSoft -High-Quality Contact Center Software
HoduSoft provides High-Quality Contact Center Software, IP PBX Software, Audio Conferencing Software, and Voice broadcasting software to enterprises. “HoduCC” is a comprehensive and consolidated contact center software. It guarantees to provide the best call center software that suits best for all types of call centers. Being one of the top Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions providers across the globe, HoduSoft ensures that this contact center software offers intelligence, security, and advanced features. HoduCC has been designed in a way to make sure that user loyalty is built and the customers’ expectations are accomplished.
3. NGUCC – Omnichannel Contact Center
NGUCC is a modular and flexible world-class contact center solution for all your communication channels such as Voice-calls, SMS, chats and E-mails. It also integrates with your existing voice and data systems – TDM/ PRI/GSM/VOIP.
The Benefits that come with NGUCC are so many from Ease of use to Fast deployments as well as being budget freinly; it has the following features :
- High-speed Broadcasting
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Skill Based Routing
- Lead Recycling Rules
- Trunk Based Routing
- Number Masking
- Third-party CRM Integration
- Customized Reports
- Report Scheduling
- Post Call Survey
- Auto Missed Call Alert
- Predictive Dialing
- Unique ID based Dialing
It doesn’t matter what your business size is, SGSL has the most affordable Contact Center Software for Small and Big businesses.
Contact Us here at no cost, so that we can show you in an online demonstration, how it works and the values our Contact Center Solution in Nigeria offers your business.
Book a live demo here now.
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved