Contact Center Solution
What is a Contact Center or Call Center?
A Contact Center or call centre is the customer service unit of an organization where they receives all inbound communications from and also make outbound communications to both new and existing customers. This communication is mostly through telephone calls and the customer service team also know as Agents, that receive the inbound calls are expected to act as advisory and support Staff to the callers. Also note that Contact center communications also includes Email, SMS and Chat from the website; depending on the type of business or the size of the organization as it were. Big and complex organizations like Banks, Insurance companies and Manufacturing companies ensure to have a Contact center where all their organization’s customer traffic is targeted to for easier management, instead of the customers visiting the branch for inquiries and complaints management.
Key Call Center Software Features:
- Auto Dialer: An automated system to ease outbound calling
- PACE: Intelligent dialing algorithms to improve call connects
- Preview Dialer: View customer information prior to making the call
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Encourage self-service with an effective inbound system
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD): Route the calls to the most suitable agent for FCR
- Click-to-Call: Eliminate manual dialing with just a click
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Customer information at your fingertips for better conversion
- Reporting and Dashboards: Graphs and charts with all call centre metrics
- Report scheduling: Export and schedule relevant reports
- Voicelogger: Keep a record of all your inbound and outbound calls for future action
- Wallboard: Inform the business heads and agents about shared goals and targets
- Call Monitoring: Track the call quality for better conversations
- Omnichannel Support: Interact with customers across channels such as chat, email, call, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, WhatsApp
- Automation Rules: Optimize your call center with dynamic algorithms
- Unified Agent Desktop: Holistic view of the customer journey irrespective of the channel
- Ameyo Synthesizer: Interaction workflow designer
It is traditional for companies that offer financial Services or even retail services to mass market to have call centres for the purpose of managing complaints, handling inquiries and offering customers support.
Call Centre Software Provider in Nigeria
As a Call Center software provider in Nigeria, Scimitar Global Services Limited (SGSL) in partnership with its OEM/Technology partners provides a robust and dynamic Omni-channel contact center solution to Businesses; enabling them to serve and manage their customer relationships in fastest time possible. Our Contact center solution supports both automated inbound and Outbound communications from Telephone calls, Email, SMS, Chat and social engagements and it is designed to be highly flexible and scalable as per business requirements.
Nigeria is touted to be the next big-thing when it comes to the call center Technology industry due to its huge pool of resources – both human as well as the emerging infrastructure development. Any organization which cares about its customers and is looking to grow their business, needs to deploy a call centre software which supports it in their growth story.
Choosing the Right Call Center Solution Provider and Technology
Once you have recognized the need for a Call Center Solution, you need to find a suitable vendor like SGSL who meets your requirements. There are plenty of call center solution Software and providers in Nigeria but here are some pointers that can help you to shortlist the right vendor for you:
- Industry Knowledge and Experience: It is important to be on the same page when you are doing business with someone. The least of it is relevant industry knowledge. Choose a vendor who understands your industry and has credibility in that space.
- Cost-effectiveness: The first step is to establish your budget and then find a vendor who can provide the best ROI within that. Talking about the licences and out of the box features should be cost-effective to be truly successful.
- Technical Stack: Once you have listed down the features that you definitely need in a call center software for you to achieve your business goals, make sure the call centre software vendor can provide them to you.
- Scalability: Whether you are just starting your business or its well established, having a vendor who can match your pace of growth is what you should be looking for. As the business grows so does the number of licences required and any infrastructural or personnel scalability as well.
- Support: Look for a vendor who has the resources to cater to your needs efficiently. Emergency can strike anytime – sudden downtime or a technical glitch, their support team needs to be available with an effective solution in minimum time
All these competences we bring to the table when you have SGSL in partnership with our OEM partners as your choice vendor for your call center need. This is because we only bring solutions to the table not just the technology as we work with you to provide you an end to end solution. This includes both your software and hardware requirements as well as telecoms connections and Vanity numbers. We go with you the whole nine yards and as far as you want us to go with you.
1. Ameyo – The Call Center Software of Choice
Ameyo being one of the leading call center solution providers in Nigeria with more than a decade in the business and 2000+ global customer base provides a robust, future-ready contact centers for enterprises of all sizes.
Ameyo offers a CX rich solution which is scalable, easy to use, agent friendly yet affordable.
Ameyo being a platform build to solve all the customer experience problems offers a robust Contact Center Solution. The solution aims to enable all organizations – SMEs or Enterprises in managing their customer interactions along with getting rid of the siloed operations and workforce management.
2. HoduSoft -High-Quality Contact Center Software
HoduSoft provides High-Quality Contact Center Software, IP PBX Software, Audio Conferencing Software, and Voice broadcasting software to enterprises. “HoduCC” is a comprehensive and consolidated contact center software. It guarantees to provide the best call center software that suits best for all types of call centers. Being one of the top Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solutions providers across the globe, HoduSoft ensures that this contact center software offers intelligence, security, and advanced features. HoduCC has been designed in a way to make sure that user loyalty is built and the customers’ expectations are accomplished.
Doesn’t matter what your business size is, HoduCC is most affordable Contact Center Software for small businesses as well.
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved