Enterprise Recruitment Solution
The idea is to help organizations starkly reduce cycle time to hire candidates – from vacancy to on-boarding. Athena reduces the efforts of an HR Manager to track the most desirable people, by breaking such geographical barriers and selecting the perfect ones for your corporate ecosystem.
So how does it work? With the help of keywords, Athena’s technology detects the right candidates for an HR Manager or interviewer in the first scan itself. Once the HR Manager has scrutinized the filtered cvs he has the liberty to decide the levels of interviews to be taken – starting from preliminary to final which can be both Asynchronous or Synchronous.
For an Asynchronous interview, there is a specific template of modifiable questions set by the interviewer, to be displayed on the screen for a candidate. The candidate is required to answer them within the given time frame – the video recording of the same is auto-saved and can be later accessed and analyzed by the interviewer at a time of his convenience.
For a Synchronous interview, the interviewer and candidate can talk face to face at a scheduled time as fixed by the interviewer. Both are required to be mutually available and online for the purpose. With Athena, the HR Manager can select registered internal members or external interviewers to conduct interviews with candidates. He can set an interview panel consisting of multiple interviewers present at different locations, notify them via email or text message about the face to face digital interview to be conducted at a scheduled time and send them links of the same which would direct them to the video interview screen – it is here that the job seekers and interviewers meet each other on the Athena Platform. There is also the ease of uploading or exchanging documents within Athena and sharing the screen with one another as and when required.
Post such interviews, interviewers can send detailed feedback or report to senior HR Managers, supervisors, or other interview panel members, providing information about a candidate’s employability- ranging from their strengths and weaknesses, skill gaps and so on.
Unlike traditional recruitment, you gain momentum with Athena’s smart video-enabled digital platform and there is also a sharp drop in the cost of operations compared to a traditional recruitment scenario where there is a high expenditure to be made by an organization for traveling and lodging of an interviewer who is often required to move outside the city to conduct interviews in search of the right candidates for an organization. For middle and top-level managers who frequently have a busy schedule, it is often difficult for them to take out time for interviews – Athena is the most desirable and time-saving solution for them.
Athena helps increase enterprise productivity and extend reach and capacity.
CORE FEATURES OF OUR PLATFORM
- Receive & Scrutinise cvs
- Create Question Banks
- Hold Asynchronous (Off-Line & On-Line) Video Interviews
- Plan, Schedule & Hold Face to Face to “Many to One”
- “One To many” Interviews. Hold real Time Written Tests, Group Discussions
- Digital Exchange of cvs & Documents Consolidate results & Auto evaluation
- Integrate With Legacy ERP , HRMS , Web Sites, Etc
- Use Across All Smart Devices Like, Desktop, Laptop, Smartphones & Tablets
- REDUCE TAT (Turn Around Time), TT’ (Time To Recruit) TTOE (Time To On Board)
- SAVE VALUABLE HOURS OF COMMUTING BY INTERVIEWERS TO ASSEMBLE IN ONE ROOM
- REDUCE/ ELIMINATE THE NEED FOR CANDIDATES TO TRAVEL TO APPEAR FOR THE INTERVIEW
- 30-50 % REDUCTION IN RECRUITMENT COST
TRANSFORM SELECTION PROCESS
- ASYNCHRONOUS INTERVIEW FOR SHORTLISTING
- SYNCHRONOUS INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION
- MULTI-LEVEL INTERVIEW WITH COMPLETE AUTOMATED WORK-FLOW ON-LINE REAL-TIME MIS & ANALYTICS
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved