Video Healthcare Solution
So, with Nigeria experiencing a growth in confirmed cases with the resulting shut-downs and quarantines ordered by the President which requires keeping people at home or at health centres if confirmed sick, all to slow down the community spread of the virus. This however, will mean possible overstretch of doctors, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare providers, and Scimitar Global Services Limited (SGSL) in partnership with its OEM partners RankTech and Vidyo is offering its robust Telemedicine/Video Healthcare platform called HEKA that connects all the stakeholders from hospitals, HealthCare Service providers, practicing doctors, Radiologists, diagnostic centers, etc on our robust platform for easy access to healthcare from the comfort of their homes or anywhere they are in the world through smart devices.
Our Video Healthcare enabled us to display all patient clinical data and medical images which may include radiology images like X-Ray, CT Scans, MRI, USG etc. and other images, like ECGs, Scope Images etc to Doctors and consultants who need them on demand and in real-time.
It is very effective low-cost solutions for the entire healthcare industry including the new age Invasive and Non-Invasive diagnostic procedures in Telemedicine.
Here are some features of our Video Healthcare Solution:
- Video Collaboration between Doctors, OTs, Trauma center, etc
- Intelligent Call Connect between hospitals, doctors, patients, help-desk , etc
- Schedule Outbound Calls, Send Auto Alerts/ mails Two –Way Documents Exchange
- Call Queuing, Transfer or Hold Calls
- Image capture & upload Promotional Videos
- In-Bound Caller Authentication
- Manage Doctors Rosters, Plan OPD Scheduling, Manage Appointment Booking, Payments
- Manage Patients EMR
- Upload Patients’ Report, Dicom Images lectronic Medical Records)
- Dashboards for all Key Users & Patients
- e-Prescriptions by Doctors
- Can Define & Maintain SBU, Department, OPDs, General Wards & Cabin, OTs, ICUs & CCUs , Diagnostic Lab, Doctors , Radiologists
- Employee Master data, Ambulance Master data, Maintain OPD Timings, All Consultancy timings
Benefits of Video Healthcare:
- Reduce Preventable Re-admissions : Engage with patients post-discharge to educate, coordinate care, and improve medication adherence.
- Optimize Resource Utilization : Increase clinical efficiencies through virtual triage and expanded patient access
- Expand Patient Access and Retention : Increase health system reach and access through virtual consults, eliminating distance barriers.
- Improve Clinical and Value-Based Outcomes : Easily stay engaged with patient populations for disease management and care coordination.
- Providers can also benefit from increased revenue: By utilizing telemedicine, physicians can see more patients without the need to hire more staff or increase office space.
With our HEKA Healthcare solution, the community spread will be reduced as people can access healthcare from the comfort of their home. Doctors can also render service from anywhere they are without shuttling across cities. With our solution, pharmacies can supply drugs via home deliveries. It will be a one stop e-healthcare platform if the funds to implement it to support the fight against the pandemic.
We are ready for a proof of concept with some terms and conditions. Be assured that this works and help combat the coronavirus pandemic.
Book a Demo for your Hospital or HMO. You can request for a live demo here for free, so that we can show you in an online demonstration, how it works and the values it offers. Book a live demo here now. Call 08021189843
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved