Video Healthcare Solution
With Nigeria experiencing a growth in confirmed cases of the second wave of Covid-19 virus with resulting deaths, Efforts are in top gear to encourage citizens to stay at home, maintain social distancing with face masks if they have to move around and also be tested. They are to head to approved Isolation health centers if confirmed sick, all with the aim of slowing down the community spread of the deadly virus. This however, will mean possible overstretch of doctors, pharmacists, nurses and other healthcare providers, and Scimitar Global Services Limited (SGSL) in partnership with its OEM partners is offering its robust Telemedicine/Video Healthcare Software that can connect all the stakeholders from Hospitals, HealthCare Service providers, practicing doctors, Radiologists, diagnostic centers, etc on a robust platform for easy access to healthcare from the comfort of their homes or anywhere they are in the world through smart devices.
If the Nigerian Government and Healthcare providers, as a matter of expediency, make it a policy for all to adopt Video Healthcare Technology (telemedicine), the general health of citizens and communities can be improved, as it will support affordable remote access to care, with efficient exchange of useful information for various medical goals, such as preventing diseases, for diagnosis, monitoring, providing treatment, educating healthcare providers, and for conducting research at reduced cost to the patients except a physical contact is really required.
Our Video Healthcare Technology will enable your Hospital offer healthcare to patients remotely empowered with access to all patient clinical data and medical images which may include radiology images like X-Ray, CT Scans, MRI, USG etc. and other images, like ECGs, Scope Images etc for your Doctors and consultants who need them on demand and in real-time.
A very effective low-cost solutions for the entire healthcare industry including the new age Invasive and Non-Invasive diagnostic procedures in Telemedicine.
Here are some features of our Video Healthcare Solution:
- Supports Video Collaboration between Doctors, OTs, Trauma center, etc
- Supports Intelligent Call Connect between hospitals, doctors, patients, help-desk , etc
- Ability to Schedule Outbound Calls, Send Auto Alerts/ mails and Two –Way Documents Exchange
- Supports Call Queuing, Transfer or Hold Calls like Call centers but over Video.
- Has ability to capture images & providers can upload Promotional Videos with important information for patients
- Supports Caller Authentication of patients with Geolocation
- Can Plan and Manages Doctors Rosters, OPD Scheduling, Appointment Booking and also Payments
- Can Manage Patients Electronic Medical Records System EMR
- Supports Upload pf Patients’ Report, Dicom Images and electronic Medical Records)
- Has Dashboards for all Key Users & Patients
- Supports e-Prescriptions feature for Doctors; downloadable to patients devices in real-time.
- Can Define & Maintain SBU, Department, OPDs, General Wards & Cabin, OTs, ICUs & CCUs , Diagnostic Lab, Doctors , Radiologists
- Supports Employee Master data, Ambulance Master data, Maintain OPD Timings, All Consultancy timings
Benefits of our Video Healthcare Solution to your Hospital:
- Reduce Preventable Re-admissions : Engage with patients post-discharge to educate, coordinate care, and improve medication adherence.
- Optimize Resource Utilization : Increase clinical efficiencies through virtual triage and expanded patient access
- Expand Patient Access and Retention : Increase health system reach and access through virtual consults, eliminating distance barriers.
- Improve Clinical and Value-Based Outcomes : Easily stay engaged with patient populations for disease management and care coordination.
- Providers can also benefit from increased revenue: By utilizing telemedicine, physicians can see more patients without the need to hire more staff or increase office space.
With our Healthcare/Telemedicine Software, barriers to HealthCare are broken as Doctors can render services from anywhere they are without shuttling across cities. In addition to these offerings, pharmacies in partnership with your Hospital can supply drugs via home deliveries. It will be a one stop e-healthcare platform and can be leveraged in the fight against the Covid_19 pandemic as the community spread during a pandemic will be reduced since with telemedicine, citizens can access quality healthcare from the comfort of their homes and offices. The people at the frontlines are also protected from high contacts.
To adopt and launch a successful Video Healthcare/Telemedicine Service you must select a reliable technology partner. One that has Global industry experience. So you must consider:
- What type of Video technology and software capabilities you need.
- Ensure that the technology must have the necessary certification like HIPAA compliance.
- The availability of technical support is also a must: define what support you may need, including technical support hours, communication options, and technical support costs.
- How you will integrate your telemedicine services into your facility’s current practice and find out whether your IT partner can help you with it.
Our Team in partnership with our OEM has global experience in Telemedicine for years with a portfolio that has verifiable success stories of in the healthcare, Insurance and banking industry.
Our experience in Video/Tele/Mobile Healthcare enable us to deliver HIPAA-compliant telemedicine health services for greater reach, improved patient outcomes and lasting cost savings by simplifying communications to accelerate, consolidate, and control information sharing.
The application is designed for healthcare providers and offers them secure, point-to-point, real-time access to other healthcare professionals – physicians, nurses, support staff and administrators – via any computer or mobile device.
Book a Demo for your Hospital or HMO here for free, so that we can show you in an online demonstration, how it works and the values it offers. Or Call 08021189843 now
© Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved